People are already making a bunch of crazy cool stuff in the Teach the Web track at MozFest. The World’s Largest Scrum Board has three categories: to make, making, and made. You can watch each of the 150+ projects become real as they move across board. And stuff’s already shipping to the made column.
ParaPara animation created by Jeannie Crowley
Funk it. Ship it.
A quick taste of some of what’s been made already:
- How Lightning Works: a Parapara Teaching Kit – use a simple web animation in a Thimble page to help teach how lightning works.
- Stop Motion Animated GIFs on a Green Screen — in Popcorn Maker. Drop in your own background — from James Bond to “under the sea.”
- an Intellectual Property Donor badge — a way to signify that you have donated your complete body of your work into the public domain. From the good folks at Creative Commons.
Jeannie talking ab0ut how she made her teaching kit
- Check out what else is happening in the Teach and Build the Web track.
- Have a look at what else people are making here. It explains what’s happening — and links to all the various pads where things are being collected.
- Have a look at teaching kits on Webmaker.org for teaching the web. Or try making one yourself.