Skip to content
- Building a generation of webmakers. Seeding a global movement to spread digital literacy and empower a new generation of digital creators.
- Coding for Kids. Including an entire floor of activities for youth hosted by Hive NYC, WYNC’s Radio Rookies, DigitalMe, O2 Think Big and more.
- Hackable Games. Pushing the frontiers of the web through gaming, opening games to remix, and creating games that teach web mechanics to the world.
- Making the Web Physical. Interactive prototypes that explore the potential of a physical internet. Hack with the MIT Media Lab, Product Design at the University of Dundee, TinkerCAD and more.
- Skills and Badges. Exploring how projects like Mozilla’s OpenBadges and others are rewarding achievement and unlocking the web’s full learning potential.
- Source Code for Journalism. Coding and working open for newsrooms and journalists, including news partners from the Knight-Mozilla OpenNews project like the BBC, the Guardian, the New York Times and others.
- Web-native Cinema. Exploring how HTML5 and new technologies like Mozilla Popcorn are changing the way film-makers, documentarians and everyday people tell stories on the web.
- Webmaking for Mobile. Coding and playing with mobile devices driven by the web. The web as platform for whole new devices and experiences.